Today, I heard that as one of my client's vendors , my company didn't get the bid of next year.
Of course , not only mine , but also other 2 vendors .
I am not sure what action will company take for us who working in clinet's lab.
Boss said there will be official announcement next month .
I guess it's next week.(It'll be Dec. on Tuesday.)
It already has been tough thing to find a new apartment recently.
Now this kind of thing happens , it makes me feel anxious to make decision.
Too many uncertain concern to worry about.
How could it happen in the end of year?!
If I have to say something "GOOD", it may be the moment to think about the future plan.